The mission of the Leadership Board is to be a resource for Bridge and to help foster relationships between communities. Our Leadership Board is perhaps one of the most unique and rewarding experiences for any high school student-athlete. We are incredibly proud of this group of volunteers, all who are committed to giving back to the community and to the sport of lacrosse.
class of 2017 LEADERSHIP BOARD
Each fall we seek out applicants to participate in our Leadership Board. In the fall, members will commit to a 10-week season, where they serve as coaches for an afterschool team. In the spring, members are welcome to participate in spring clinics and other events. Leadership Board members are passionate and community-minded young leaders.
As a Leadership Board member, you will be part of an exclusive group of volunteers that understand the value of investing in urban youth. Members will receive leadership and coaching training to ensure they are effective leaders and coaches. All service hours will be signed off by Bridge and a letter of recommendation for service may also be available.
- Must be a HS student with a lacrosse background
- Agree to the fall and spring calendar commitment
- Apply online
- $250 Membership Dues (Dues go to help sustain as well as equip our urban student-athletes)
- Attend mandatory training
Calendar and DEADLINEs
- Applications Open | Aug 1-Aug 26
- Selections Made | Sept 2
- Confirmation Response and Dues | Sept 9
- Mandatory Training | Sept 11
- Fall Season Begins | Sept 19 - Nov 17
- Fall Festival | Nov 19
- Spring Training | Jan 14
- Spring Clinics | TBD