Our fall season, or fall ball, is a developmental season for all student-athletes. Everyone will have an opportunity to develop and further their skills in preparation for the competitive spring season. In addition, Bridge is excited to further off-field activities related broadening the horizons of our student-athletes, including college preparation and exposure.
*PLEASE NOTE THE NEW FORMAT THIS FALL BALL*
FALL ONLY REGISTRATION
NEW TIMES FOR AGE GROUPS
INTRODUCING 3V3 LACROSSE
ADDITION OF HS BOYS
CONDITIONING FOR ALL HS STUDENT-ATHLETES
For both new and returning families, be sure to check out our FAQ page for more information about Bridge. And, be sure to read our welcoming letter from the Bridge Board of Directors.
FALL BALL | SUNDAYS
The fall ball season will run 10 weeks from September 18 through November 20. Fall ball sessions will run every Sunday, and include practice and 3v3 lacrosse. This year, we are requiring a shortened registration (no fees/dues till spring) as every student-athlete will be assigned a mini-team to compete in 3v3 lacrosse. Please bring all equipment, new players will be provided extra equipment. All student-athletes must register for fall! Please note, spring registration will open in November.
- Must attend school or live in South Dallas, West Dallas, Oak Cliff, Pleasant Grove, or a city south of Dallas. Not sure, email us at email@example.com
- Boys in Grades 3rd-12th (Hooray, we have HS boys now!)
- Girls in Grades 6th-12th
- DATES AND LOCATION
- Every Sunday | Sept 18-Nov 20
- St. Philip's School and Community Center at 1600 Pennsylvania, Dallas
- GIRLS TIMES (NEW)
- Youth Girls | 6th-8th | 2:00-3:30pm
- High School Girls | 9th-12th | 3:30-5:00pm
- BOYS TIMES (NEW)
- Youth Boys | 3rd-8th | 2:00-3:30p
- High School Boys | 9th-12th | 3:30-5:00pm
- HIGH SCHOOL BOYS AND GIRLS CONDITIONING (NEW)
- REGISTRATION CLOSED