Congratulations, you have been selected for the Leadership Board, Class of 2017-2018, year eight! You were hand selected from a large group of high school lacrosse players in North Texas. As a Leadership Board member, you will help directly oversee an afterschool lacrosse program in an urban neighborhood of North Texas. Your commitment to the Leadership Board helps continue to strengthen our mission of using lacrosse to broaden the horizons of our community's youth.
- Your parent/guardian must fill out the form below, this will confirm your acceptance to the Leadership Board
- Submit $250 Membership "Dues" (Tax-Deductible)
- Online via our Leadership Board Campaign Page or
- Check to Bridge Lacrosse PO BOX 190844 Dallas TX 75219
- Attend Mandatory Training
- Sunday, Sept 10th from 5:00-7:00p (You won't miss the Cowboys game)
- Location: Lakewest YMCA at 3737 Goldman St
- Parents are welcome to say hello!
- Bring your lacrosse stick
- Site assignments will be handed out on this date
- Confirmation Response and Dues Deadline | Aug 31
- Mandatory Training | Sept 10
- Fall Season Begins | Sept 17
- Fall Festival | Nov 18